Charge Nurse Immersion Course
Please note this workshop is for In Person & Remote Participation. Please choose one when registering.
A six-hour course designed for Charge Nurses. Gain valuable insights into Leadership, Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Collaboration. Enhance your skills and excel in your role with this targeted educational opportunity.
- Recognize how different leadership styles may affect interaction with members of your team
- Relate the importance of assessing one’s own conflict management style
- Understand the nature of conflict
- Describe basic principles of communication that will facilitate interpersonal relationships
- Verbalize awareness of your personal communication style
- Identify a strategy to assist the charge nurse in fostering a collaborative environment.
Who Should Attend: RN/LPN. Nurses new to the Charge Nurse or Front-line leadership role. Current Charge Nurses interested in reinvigorating their practice.
Instructor: Sharon Roy, RN, Nurse Educator
Continuing Education: Clock Hours: 6.0
This workshop is designed to meet the continuing education requirements for the MN Board of Nursing. It is the responsibility of the nurse to determine whether these activities meet the current criteria for continuing education.
Medi-Sota Members: $100
Non-Medi-Sota Members: $200
Prior to the program, registrants will receive an email with any additional course information. Registration Deadline: April 29th by 5 pm ensures all registrants will receive course information & any materials in a timely manner.
Cancellations must be made no later than 15 business days prior to the course. The full course fee will be charged if cancellation is made in less than 15 business days. Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by Medi-Sota. Registration is transferable to another person.